Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

UCMDB-UCMDB Population using 10.x Adapter

We have UCMDB1 for discovery and it is set as a non-global ID generator. 

UCMDB2 is our CMS and it is set as the global ID generator. 

We are going to run population jobs on UCMDB2 to pull in the data from UCMDB1 and push back the global IDs. 

We are on version 10.32 and I understand it handles larger volumes better than prior versions.  Any advice on how many CIs I should try to pull in each TQL?  I was considering one TQL for Nodes, another for Installed Software and a third for Software Utilization.  We will likely have around 90K nodes and 5M installed software CIs so I'm guessing I'll have to break installed software and software utilization into smaller chunks (but I was hoping to have one TQL for the nodes).  Any input is appreciated and if you can share some example TQLs that would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Dee

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.