Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

UCMDB -UCMDB integration error

Hi,

I try to integrate 2 UCMDBs. This is OMI (10.33.123 CP24) and APM (10.32.130 CP23) RTSMs.

By default it use ucmdb 9.x connector and work . But when I try to create new integration point with 10.x adapter it fail with authentication error (same user as 9.x adapter used). The error in GUI is follow:

com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.fcmdb.dataAccess.exception.AdapterAccessGeneralException: [ErrorCode
[802] General Integration Error{APM2OMi APM01}]
Failed to log in to host [hostname] with customer name [Default Client], user [omiuser], password
[*************], state [Actual] application name [CMDB Adapter]
 at
com.hp.ucmdb.dataAccess.exceptions.ExceptionConverter.createAdapterAccessGeneralException(ExceptionConverter.java:341)

In error.log I found follow:

ERROR  [qtp1124971649-6849] (SecurityServiceImpl.java:161) - Error to get ServerAdministrator from URM
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.manage.ha.impl.HANetworkAdapter.executeImmediate(HANetworkAdapter.java:470)
        at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.manage.ha.impl.HANetworkAdapter.execute HANetworkAdapter.java:454)

So what can be a reason of such error? Any sugesstion ?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.