Highlighted
Regular Contributor.. Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

UCMDB UI- keeps getting disconnected frequently

The UCMDB UI keeps getting disconnected with a pop up: connection to the server is lost.

On refreshing the page, it resumes to where it lost connection.

My assumption is an issue with Database but I am not very clear on this.

Can someone please let me know what can be the cause?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Re: UCMDB UI- keeps getting disconnected frequently

Anyone found a solution to the issue? I am facing same issue since while.

Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Check the infrastructure setting and timeout configured for UI. 

If all good, Then brief, is the issue on specific page or RTSM?

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

Regards,

Hitesh Kumar
0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Hello, We are running 2019.02, we had a similar problem with lost connection, we had the same problem when logged in via browser as when logged in via local client, that problem was solved by a hotfix from MicroFocus: QCIM1H125359_112
Best regards,
Peter
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.