Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

UCMDB browser query

Jump to solution

Hi ,

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated!!

I have HP ucmdb browser installed in my dev machine and currently same is pointing to production.(HP UCMDB 10.21)

Need the file name where we do the hostname configuration.

Regards,

Neha Yadav

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: UCMDB browser query

Jump to solution

In UCMDB UI go to Infrastructure settings and search by name Browser . You will find the link embedded there .  Change Accordinly.

Regards

Arpit

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

What hostname are you refering to . You need to include the browser URL in Infrastructure Settings in UCMDB Ui

Regards

Arpit

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Arpit,

I am refering to UCMDB browser in dev enviorment which  is refering to Production enviorment.

My objective is to point it back to Dev enviorment from Prod. Not sure how? May be you can suggest something?

Regards,

Neha Yadav

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

In UCMDB UI go to Infrastructure settings and search by name Browser . You will find the link embedded there .  Change Accordinly.

Regards

Arpit

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.