Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

UCMDB browser search is not working

HI 

I just redeployed the browser on 10.32 with browser versiobn 4.13. IN that after after redeplying the browser i am not to able to search any CI as the page hungs up in loading part part only and in the log i can see that :

... 64 more
Caused by: appilog.framework.shared.manage.impl.MamResponseException: [ErrorCode [-2147483648] undefined error code]
appilog.framework.shared.manage.impl.MamResponseException: [ErrorCode [-2147483648] undefined error code]
CMDB Operation Internal Error: class com.hp.ucmdb.api.UcmdbException : Search is not enabled : operation search : class com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.base.CmdbException :
CMDB Internal Error: Error while handling request: {request: ID='44e9dd8dc36ab5f5804bedb187fa7938' Message='General CMDB request' Operation='com.hp.ucmdb.search.manager.SearchOperationGetFullReindexRunningStatus@76188f9d' Customer ID='1, id name: Default Client'
Context='CMDB Context: Customer id = '1, id name: Default Client' , User ID = '911' , Caller Application = 'UCMDB Browser on HPUCMDB: integration user,loggedInUser:{UISysadmin###UCMDB}''}

Do any one have any idea why this is coming and how can i enable the CI to be searchable in ucmdb browser

Tags (1)
0 Likes
8 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: UCMDB browser search is not working

Hello,

I think something is going wrong between solr engine and SearchManager. Please check search.log on UCMDB server side for SearchManager startup errors. In most cases to resolve issues like yours you just need to restart UCMDB service.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Yes After restarting the services it works properly.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Hi,
Restart didn't work to us. We got the same error in the ucmdb-browser-warn.log
Please can you up this topic.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Try simply restarting the solr component. And check if it works for you correctly.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor..

How can I restart the solr component?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Solr is on the server. Example: 😧 \ hp \ UCMDB \ UCMDBServer \ solr. Open the cmd console and go to the directory where you can find solr. To stop solr: solr stop -all,
solr start -p 8983.
By default, solr is running on port 8983
Stop first, then start.
So, Solr has its own admin panel at the link: http://localhost:8983/solr
log: solr, pass: SolrRocks
Highlighted
Valued Contributor..

I restarted the server and my problem is solved.
Thanks.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

hello,
in order to be sure that solr works correction it is necessary to look carefully if the "core" is well turned up on the left, because otherwise the search will not work.
Also if the "core" is not retrieved, you will have to copy the information related to this "core" from the tree of the embeded solr. If you use a standalone solr. 

kind regards

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.