Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Gail D Absent Member.
Absent Member.

UCMDB hung at "loading page"

Jump to solution

Currently installed UCMDB 9.02 w/o issues but when launching app, I can log in and the main page loads Java but get hung at "loading".

I've checked all logs and cannot find any errors.

Installed on Windows 2003 64bit.

Thanks, Gail

P.S. This thread has been moved from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. -HP Forum Moderator

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.. Santosh.Nayak Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: UCMDB hung at "loading page"

Jump to solution
This is probably the JRE issue on your machine. Try installing the latest version. That should fix it.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Absent Member.. Santosh.Nayak Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
This is probably the JRE issue on your machine. Try installing the latest version. That should fix it.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Gail D Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
I installed the lasted Java update. It's now working.

Thanks.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.