Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

UCMDB integration interrupted due to timeout

Hello,

we have configured push integration job between two UCMDB servers. Job running fine, but sometimes is interrupted and finishes with error "[ErrorCode [700000] Action was cancelled.]".

I found in the logs that problem is with folloving timeout setting:

ERROR [Request processor timer] (RequestProcessor.java:1176) - Interrupting thread RequestProcessorAsyncPool-63646 due to timeout of 3600000 msec for root operation: com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.framework.probe.operations.AutoDiscoveryOperationExecuteAdhocTask@680f5539

However I didn't find parameter that should be changed to increase mentioned timeout. I checked all parameters in UI Interna settings and JMX SettingsServices, but there is no timeout with value 3600000.

Anybody know where this can be changed? Thanks for any help.

Regards

Ivan 

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: UCMDB integration interrupted due to timeout

You have max execution time on the adapter configuration tab in the adapter management. Check there.

Likes are appreciated!
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor..

Hello,

max execution time on the adapter is actually set to 50400000, so it must be another timeout settings. 

Ivan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

then check the DataFlowPrope.properties. Some timeouts are set there as well.:

# how long (ms) a connection is active
appilog.agent.probe.heldTimeoutConnection = 3600000

Likes are appreciated!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor..

Hello,

thanks for all replies, I found that this timeout error is related to Session Timeout settings on target UCMDB server, where integration job pushing CI's. Defaultly it's set to 3600 seconds.

Regards

Ivan

Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

have you tested it? because it is strange to get error from the source UCMDB "Action was cancelled" if that was the case. 

Likes are appreciated!
Tags (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.