Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

UCMDB: login tracker log file

I am trying to look for a log file that captures all the logins be it UCMDB UI, browser, jmx or via API(Rest/Soap).

Does anyone know of any available log file name in UCMDB?

3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: UCMDB: login tracker log file

We don't have such an audit mechanism. Partial data can be retrieved from the logs.
Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan
EMEA CMS Technical Success
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Hi John,

Can you please be able to name the log files? I will try to see what level of information can be fetched.

I do see lot of files created under log/statistics/metrics for each user operation but unable to understand the pattern of files created for each login.

It would be great if you could suggest something 🙂

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

You can start with the RestAPI, security and security logs.
Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan
EMEA CMS Technical Success
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.