Highlighted
Visitor.

UCMDB to 3rd Party Application Integration

Dear Experts,

We have a requirement to Integrate UCMDB to 3rd Party Application ( which is also a Inventory Tool). This integration is expected to be one way which is from uCMDB to 3rd Party. How can we get this type of integration done?

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum.- Hp Forum Moderator

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

The answer will depend on the ways your 3rd party application can consume the external data.

You can have a look at UCMDB to XML adapter to see if it fits your needs. If not, then read about developing Push Adapters in the UCMDB Developer Reference Guide.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

They wanted to use uCMDB Webservice, I provided them ucmdb wsdl, and the parameters which they can to get ucmdb data. Have asked them to us "getfilteredCIsbyCIType".

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi 

We have a similar requirement in our environment. Could you please guide me what you did through the web services. I am following the developer reference guide but as a newbie i am not getting how to do this.

As i understood

I need to provide him the URL of wsdl.

Credentials ? LDAP or local.

JAR files? what type of jar files i need to provide him. I mean i had given hin the access of view only.

Please guide me what to do. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi,

Web services is legacy. You should use UCMDB Java API or Rest API.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.