Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

UCMDB to AM Push adapter - External Class model not showing in mapping tool

Hi All,

I am using the OOTB AM Generic Adapter to push nodes to AM.

When i load the XML files in the mapping tool, the external class model does not load - I would be expecting to see the AM class model in here.

Has anyone else come across this?

Thanks

Liam

0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hello there,

I've got exactly the same issue - the link to AM is ok, but suddenly the External Class Model frame stopped showing the data. No errors in server - probe - client, the same thing for all client machines. 

Did you find out how to fix it?

Thanks,

Dima

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

No the issue is still outstanding with support.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Tahnks for prompt reply!

Maybe there were some ideas to try? Any hints on when it gets loaded?

It looks like the scructure is used to get loaded when an integration gets activated, but in my case it does not do it...

I'm on 2020.08 version.

Thanks,

Dima

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

They give me a patch to try but I am using V11.0.

Do you have more than one Integration points for Asset Manager?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

I tried 0, 1, 2 i.p., but the target AM is only one.

Ity was working initially, we did some custom things, then it stopped appearing. We re-deployed the OOB adapter to get rid of our customizations, but it did not help. At some stage activate/deactivate of the i.p. fixed this issue, then i removed our custom things manually (before adapter re-deploy) - and it stopped working at all.

Sad story...

Dima

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

I've just tried to switch to IntegrationService - it seemed to help (but i have to click on refresh icon on top of the frame each time, it hink it is something IS specific). I hope it'll be permanent 🙂

I think you might try clearprobedata script in dfp\tools if you had the same scenario...

best of luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

nope, it was not permanent...
Stopped working again. But the direction is clear.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.