Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

UD Agent on OSX 10.13 (High Sierra)

Jump to solution

Good Morning All,

Just wondering if anyone has any success installing the UD agent (v.10.22) on OSX 10.13 High Sierra.  When attempting to install we received an issue with the agentinstall.sh script.  Has anybody had any success?  Or any suggestions?

Thanks,

Bob

Command used:

./agentinstall.sh --logfile ./udinst.log --cert ./cert --port 2738 --softwareutilization --timeout 259200 --period 365 --url0 XXXXXXX--url1 XXXXXXXXX --url2 XXXXXXXX hp-ud-agent-macosx-x86.dmg

Mac OS X Terminal does not like the parameters passed to the agentinstall.sh script.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: UD Agent on OSX 10.13 (High Sierra)

Jump to solution

Hello Bob,

I remember there's an ER on CP26 for High Sierra, can you check here https://docs.microfocus.com/UCMDB/11.0/cp-docs/docs/eng/doc_lib/Content/CP_ReleaseNotes/whats_new.htm ?

It's more of a new reported OS but to report it you will have to deploy it.

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan

EMEA Technical Success

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello Bob,

I remember there's an ER on CP26 for High Sierra, can you check here https://docs.microfocus.com/UCMDB/11.0/cp-docs/docs/eng/doc_lib/Content/CP_ReleaseNotes/whats_new.htm ?

It's more of a new reported OS but to report it you will have to deploy it.

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan

EMEA Technical Success

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

Thanks Bogdan,

I will install CP26 and give it a try.  I'll let you know how it goes. 

Bob

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.