Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

UDA Credential Bulk update

I have a number of devices that have the old 10.2 agent on them from a pervious installation. I want to update the agent via the probe to V11. I have found away to do this by updating the UDA credential on the UDA ci and running the upgrade job.

My issue is there are 1000 devices and to manually change them all will take some time.

Is there a way to bulk update credentials used for UDA CI's?

I have looked at enrichments but it is not possible.

Liam

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: UDA Credential Bulk update

I have found the attribute it updates on the CI but this is set to not viasble.

I am unable to set this to visable as it is greyed out. Does anybody know how i can make this visable to allow me to run an enrichment.

Liam

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.