UDA agent support for Windows 2016 and Windows 2019
We have a widely deployed UD agent version v10.20.000.390.
We currently running UCMDB 10.22 with CP29.
There are plans on deployment of Windows 2016 and later 2019.
Several questions that I have:
- Is UDA v10.20.000.390 supports Windows 2016?
- Is UDA v10.20.000.390 support Windows 2019?
- Could we use UDA 11.30.000.481 with 10.22?
- Could we have mix of agents across the board?
Thanks in advance.
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
Re: UDA agent support for Windows 2016 and Windows 2019
the UDA version is always weird to interpret as it's linked to the server version and not the CP version.
to answer your questions:
3. no (changed ciphers for the UDA certificates)
4. only for the UDA upgrade flow. You have deployed CP29 and all your agents are 10.20.xx (CP19-23 for example). The agents will be able to connect to the probe and the UDA upgrade flow can be started to get them to the latest and correct version. You may have issues with the UDA ciphers, partially this was discussed here https://community.microfocus.com/t5/CMS-UCMDB-and-UD-User/Unsupported-ciphersuite-TLS-ECDHE-RSA-WITH-AES-128-GCM-SHA256/td-p/1658800
We don't support a mix of UDA versions for discovery purposes.
EMEA CMS Technical Success