Highlighted
Visitor.

UFT 14 not able to identify the pop-up objects in Chrome and Edge Browser

Hi All,

I am currently working on automation scripts in Edge and Chrome browser using UFT. However, I am not able to identify the pop-up objects for Edge and Chrome Browser. Other browser objects I am able to identify with UFT.

One more issue I am facing for Edge, When I am launching Edge browser from UFT using SystemUtil.run "", UFT does not recognizes any objects. But when launching Edge agent manually, UFT identifies the objects.

My current version for UFT is 14.0

Chrome version: 59

Edge version:Microsoft Edge 38.14393.1066.0

OS Build:14393.1480

I have also installed correct Edge agent and Chrome agent for the UFT. But still not able to identify the object through object spy. 

While spying on "OK" button for pop-up in Chrome , UFT crashes. For Edge, spying on "OK" button, it does not show any properties.

Please suggest solution.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.