Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Ucmdb Dynamic widget : How use refocusable option ?

Hi

I'm trying to configure a "complex" Dynamic widget but I don't find answers with documentation.

I would like to use the option "refocusable" but I don't understand how it works.

I always finish with "No Data Available" after clicking on a refocusable link.

I would like to create a dynamic widget for "Business Application" wich list some information and the list of "Computer" linked (refocusable option ?) and be able to click on a "computer link" to focus on it and show selected attributs from the CI.

I tried to select the both type of CI as "Contact Query Node" but it doesn't work

Any idea of how to do that ?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: Ucmdb Dynamic widget : How use refocusable option ?

Hello .

I hope you are doing well.

on this case i would like to sugest you to check the following guide on how to create dynamic widget https://docs.microfocus.com/itom/Universal_CMDB:11.0_Browser/Browser/DynamicWidget

in case that you have follow all the steps and if you already have the necesary CI's discovered and the issue persist please open a support case so we can have a deeper look on the issue

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

I'm fine thanks

Sorry for the delay I was out of work.

I've already used this document : https://docs.microfocus.com/itom/Universal_CMDB:11.0_Browser/Browser/DynamicWidget

It helped me for creating my first dynamic widgets.

But for my new needs the documentation doesn't go enough deeper about :

• Refocusable option
  • Contact Query Node

So I'm looking for understanding.

Is there an issue or bug, or am I using dynamic widget with the wrong method

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

I finaly found the solution for the refocusable option.

I was using "Add Function..." in the Report to show information of Childreen CI.

Now the refocusable option works while I'm using the preview. But the refocusable never works once I open the Dynamic Widget. --> "NO DATA AVAILABLE"

It looks like the Widget don't know the CI as "Contact Query Node" but if i add a seconde type of CI as "Contact Query Node" it doesn't work anymore...

Any solutions ?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.