Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Unable to delete relationship between CITs

Hi experts,

In my BSM I wrongly set up a relashionship (composition) between Location CIT and Rack CIT and vice versa.

I'm trying to remove these two links, but they still remains in the class model.

I tried to delete all instances for both rack and location, but links still persist.

Looked into GW logs and I found something interesting into the file ....\log\odb\odb\error.log (attached).

The error reported occurs each time I try to remove the links.

Any idea how to solve?

Many thanks,

BR,

Vanni

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: Unable to delete relationship between CITs

Hello Vanni,

Based on the issue encountered, it may be best to open a Support ticket to ensure a more accurate analysis is made and a proper root cause is diagnose. Please ensure all the RTSM logs are provided when you open the ticket as well.

Regards,

Ana Acosta-Diaz

"HP Support
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution."

Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: Unable to delete relationship between CITs

Hi Ana,

thank you for your reply.

Before opening the case I'd like to check if there's a procedure to delete a relashionship between CITs.

Are we sure that un-flag it in the matrix should be enough?

Thanks a lot,

BR,

Vanni

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.