Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Universal Discovery for Oracle License Management

Hello,

As it is mentionned in this post :

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/uCMDB-Support-Customer-Forum/Universal-Discovery-for-Oracle-License-Management-Implementation/td-p/6498576

where can i find this OracleLMS.zip file ???

thanks in advance

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: Universal Discovery for Oracle License Management

Hello,

The trial package is available at the following URL after completing the form therein: http://link.hp.com/u/1070 (10MB)

This is an add-on package that requires additional licensing/content charge.

Kind regards,

Irina

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”

Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Hello,

thank you for your reply ...

I'm sorry but i can't access to the link you told me ... is tehre an laternative way to obtain this "trial" package ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

@ESPOSITO

I don't have access to an alternate download for the OracleLMS.zip file for uCMDB, but one of our Account Teams should be able to provide it for you. Is the link just not working for you or is there some other sort of problem. Let me know if you would like me to align you with one of our Account Teams. If you are evaluating the tool, they would be more than happy to assist you going forward. 

I am an HP employee in the enterprise software group. If my post helps you, please mark it as an accepted solution. If you need further insight into HP Solutions, please send me a private message or contact an HP Solutions Expert
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Hello,

thank you for your reply ...

I have try again this morning but still can't connect to the URL ...

So if account team can send me another link where this package is available, i will appreciate ...

You confirm thath this "package" required another licence (additionnal to "10.10 HP Universal Discovery" and "10.10 HP UCMDB Third Party Integration" that we already had bought) ???

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.