Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Unknown Error

Hi Experts,

Need some of your wisdom over here.

In error logs of ucmdb probe i am frequently seeing the below error. Did any one have any idea what it is

And how can i resolved this.

<2018-01-16 12:19:12,111> [ERROR] [Dashboard Thread] (DiscoveryScheduler.java:478) - com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.tools.JniUtility.getMemUsgae()Lcom/hp/ucmdb/discovery/probe/tools/MemInfo;
<2018-01-16 12:19:12,111> [ERROR] [Dashboard Thread] (DiscoveryScheduler.java:485) - com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.tools.JniUtility.getCpuUsgae()F

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Unknown Error

Any idea i am getting this error frequently & don't know how to resolve this.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Unknown Error

Starting with UCMDB 10.30 we have the Probe Dashboard which can be very useful to monitor the Probes health.

There are several scheduled internal tasks which will gather some statistical data from the DFP machine like CPU or memory usage. We can assume that we don't have sufficient privileges to run those commands.

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan

EMEA Technical Success
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.