Visitor.

Updating the Jython code to use the GetIdMapping

I wrote a XML import adapter to import CI's into the UCMDB and I would like to query the UCMDB for existing ID so that I don't have to cache the CI root container information. The documentation list the GetIDMapping API call to query the UCMDB for existing ID.

I don't have enough information from HP to write the code using the GetIDMapping API. I need the syntax for the command and the definitions for any values required. Also it mentions the SendJythonResultsSynchronously tag but I dont see anything in the HP document that list were this tag is enabled?

0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.