Highlighted
Senior Member..
Senior Member..

Upgrade from UCMDB 10.11.CUP5+CP13 to UCMDB 10.32+CP23 - correct order of the steps

Hi,

I am preparing upgrade of old implementation of UCMDB 10.11.CUP5+CP13 (which was upgraded from 9.05 couple of years ago) to the latest available UCMDB+CP version. Based on v10.30 doc there is possible upgrade from 10.1x to 10.30, which can be followed by upgrade to 10.32. The question is what to do with content packs. Attached "UCMDB version vs. CP version" matrix states:

• 10.11 is supported with CP14+ (in my case I have CP13),
  • 10.30 works with CP21+
  • 10.11  should also work with CP21

What should be the correct order of CP install and CP versions during the upgrade?  Can anybody recommend the order and  mention the steps, which should be followed to achive this upgrade? I would like to get something like "1. install CP21, 2. restart 10.11 server, 3. install 10.xxx, ...".

Thanks,

Milan

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.