Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

View based on Volume "Percent" free space

Hello,

Using discovery/inventory based, Ci's type "Physical Volume" appears, with some very interesting attributes, such as "Free sapce" or "disk space usage" ....

I want to create a view selecting information base on the "percent left space" < 15% (example) .... but nowhere i find any attribute representing a ratio (usage or free left space) .... and so i cannot used a query as design ....

So what are possibilities for me ? create a new attribute, automatically calculated ? how can i do that ?

Is new impact rule (in configuration manager) can "resolve" what i want to do ?

thanks in advance for your help !

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: View based on Volume "Percent" free space

Hi Esposito,

I have the same requirement. did you mange to create a view. if so, could you please help me in creating the same ..

Regards,

Prasad

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: View based on Volume "Percent" free space

Hello !

There is 2 CI's types :  the name of CIT : Logical Volume and File System

- in LogicalVolume you have the really amount of space (free and usage) appearing in MB

- In Filesystem, the attribute "FreeSpaceAvailable" represent exactly the percentage

Hope this helps,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.