Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

[View in UCMDB] button in HP SM doesnt launch UCMDB

Jump to solution

HI Experts,

I am trying to launch "UCMDB" by clicking on "View in UCMDB" button on the CI form in HP Service Manager.

It is giving me the error below,

Error 503

HTTP ERROR: 503

Problem accessing /ucmdb/cms/directAppletLogin.do. Reason:

Service Unavailable

Powered by Jetty://

On Analysis, i found out that the URL is not building properly.

The Current URL:

http://<servername>:8080/ucmdb/cms/directAppletLogin.do?cmd=ShowRelatedCIsSA&interfaceVersion=8.0.0&objectId=80a9dcac3a0e858bc4d7650c72fc1734&navigation=false&userName=falcon

Whereas the correct URL should be:

http://<servername>:8080/ucmdb-ui/cms/directAppletLogin.do?cmd=ShowRelatedCIsSA&interfaceVersion=8.0.0&objectId=80a9dcac3a0e858bc4d7650c72fc1734&navigation=false&userName=falcon

The above issue doesnt appear in the lower environments.

I have checked all the configurations in HP SM and things seem to be fine and in sync with the lower environment.

It would be great if somebody who has seen this error before could help us..

Thanks in Advance.

Abhishek

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor..

Re: [View in UCMDB] button in HP SM doesnt launch UCMDB

Jump to solution

The web.xml in the folder( \\..\UCMDB\UCMDBServer\deploy\ucmdb\WEB-INF) refers to a classes folder, which will redirect the ucmdb URL.

There was no "classes" folder present in the above path and hence the issue was occuring. Copied the folder from dev environment to PROD and recycled the UCMDB application services and it worked.

Note: No issues from HP SM side.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor..

Re: [View in UCMDB] button in HP SM doesnt launch UCMDB

Jump to solution

The web.xml in the folder( \\..\UCMDB\UCMDBServer\deploy\ucmdb\WEB-INF) refers to a classes folder, which will redirect the ucmdb URL.

There was no "classes" folder present in the above path and hence the issue was occuring. Copied the folder from dev environment to PROD and recycled the UCMDB application services and it worked.

Note: No issues from HP SM side.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.