Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Visual mapping tool not loading the external classes using the Enhanced ServiceNow Generic Adapter

the log error is:

ERROR [qtp2015065988-866] (GenericAdapterServiceImpl.java:208) - Failed to load class model for mappingFile ServiceNowGenericAdapter/mappings/push/SNOW Windows Push 1.0.xml
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: dataStoreName parameter cannot be empty

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Visual mapping tool not loading the external classes using the Enhanced ServiceNow Generic Adapt

IMHO, main part is "dataStoreName parameter cannot be empty". 

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: Visual mapping tool not loading the external classes using the Enhanced ServiceNow Generic Adapt

I agree, do you have any idea how to fix this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor..

DataStoreName is a name of integration point you created. Is there some special chars in the name?

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

I used an underscore.  I just created a new one with no special characters and I have the same result.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor..

I'm not familiar with the problem. Probably reading documentation will shed some light -> https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM01695570

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Thank you.  That document refers to the older integration and not the new one that is using the new enhanced generic adapter.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.