Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Warning on new Installation of uCMDB 9.05

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have recently instllaed uMCDB 9.05 but hetting warning status on server(HP Universal CMDB Server Status),see the snapshot.Please let me know how to fix it.I am not sure if it will impact uCMDB or not.

P.S. This thread has been moved from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. -HP Forum Moderator

Regards,
hp4u
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Warning on new Installation of uCMDB 9.05

Jump to solution

It is NOT a warning icon, it's just a regular icon - a static image that doesn't change and has nothing to do with the actual status of UCMDB server.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

This is just an icon, not a status 🙂

When you click on the link the status window will open and this is where you will be able to check the actual status.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thanks,Actual status shows it up and running but my query is that why we are getting that Warning icon,if all good.

Regards,
hp4u
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

It is NOT a warning icon, it's just a regular icon - a static image that doesn't change and has nothing to do with the actual status of UCMDB server.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am not sure if this icon availble in ubmdb8. 

Regards,
hp4u
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Maybe not, so what?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

yes. it was not existed for 8.x

But there is major change in the status page display of 8.x and 9.x, so we really cannot compare those.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thanks for response,but why its there if its not meaningful.....let me ask this to Hp support...I will keep you posted

Regards,
hp4u
0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

same Answer from HP,but they didn't provided any business justification (why it is there).

They told me to open Enhancement request for the same.

Regards,
hp4u
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.