Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

When probe sends data to app server is communication started from probe or app server?

I have a  question about the protocol workings of a probe.

When data is sent from the probe to the app server  is  communication session initiated from the probe or the app server?

I know when you start the a job the app server sends the command down to the probe.  I am just not sure if a communication session remains open or a new commutation session starts when the probe has data to send to the app server

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: When probe sends data to app server is communication started from probe or app server?

Per Keith Pascal and doron orbach communication always starts fom the probe -> server

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.