Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Where to find all the Additional IP details of a Server in UCMDB DB

Hello All,

I need to know the Exact DB Table of the uCMDB which stores the Additional IP details of a server.

Usually the uCMDB discovers all the IP address of the Interfaces and while pushing the data to AM, it pushes the Primary IP only to AM per interface. We need all Additional IPs discovered in the server.

So was trying with the ccm_discover_dests table & ccm_discovery_dests_results, but it is not giving me full data.

Can anybody let me know the table name to get all additional IP details or any document to refer too, which can give me DB structure knowledge..?

Thanks
Naveen 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Where to find all the Additional IP details of a Server in UCMDB DB

Hi Naveen,

first be aware that the database structure is not documented for a reason - it may change between versions without notice and your integration may stop working. Therefore it is never recommended to use direct database integration

second - all the classes are saved in their CDM_classname_1 tables. so for IPaddress ... you may find it yourself.

third - the AM integration is based on groovy scripts and mapping files using the integration APIs. Why do you need the db tables at all?

Cheers,

Petko Popadiyski

Freelance Microfocus CMS UCMDB Consulting

Likes are appreciated!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.