Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Why is my question gone?

Jump to solution

Hi

I opened new thread about an hour ago.

Regarding "database import with root_container". Now it is missing. Where is gone?

Was there a DB restore?

Regards, Thomas

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Why is my question gone?

Jump to solution

ok, its back in place 😉

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

ok, its back in place 😉

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

I appologize, but the community platform mistakenly thought your post was Spam, and preemptively filtered it.     We reguarrly review these posts and restore them if the system makes a mistake.   

John    

John
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi john,

Same happened with my question. COuld you please look for this 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

> Same happened with my question.

It helps if you provide details of the title and what's in the post.  Have looked in the quarentine area?

https://community.microfocus.com/t5/premod/moderationitemspage/tab/unmoderated%3Ablog

Perhaps you tried to duplicate your misfiled post?

https://community.microfocus.com/t5/Application-Perf-Mgmt-BAC-BSM/HP-UCMDB-error-datain-exception-DataInException/m-p/1613441

I've asked the moderators to move it.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.