Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

XSLT for relationship push from ucmdb to SM

Hi,

Can you please help me to understand the ucmdb to SM relationship push?

Can you share the xslt files required for pushing data to SM, phisycal and logical?

the related CI's field is an array how to polultate the child CI's in that array?

what all modifications i need to do in SM?

WHat is the relationship name? how i need to populate that field in SM?

Attached my env xslt and sm details. please help

Regards,

Kunj

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: XSLT for relationship push from ucmdb to SM

Hi Kunjappy,

The name is being parsed from the global ID of the first item in that relationship's child array, as the expression is set to do so (it will substitute a null value for relationship.name with the first related item).

Try to remove that expression from the extaccess record and reattempt the push - what's occurring is the child CI's global ID is being printed as the relationship name, preventing the discoveryEvent script from creating the single relationship record named "BusApp Installed On_eccvws339" (which should fill the child CI array with all related records)

-----
Christian Lacsina, Engineer
Effectual Systems Group, Inc.
http://www.effectualsystems.com/
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: XSLT for relationship push from ucmdb to SM

Thanks Christian for your support.

I tried removing the relatinshipname from the ext access definition and pushed data from ucmdb. Still i get relationship name populated with global id of the related ci's.

Not sure fromm where this global id is getting populated in the relationship name field. there is no mapping in SM and in XSLT file.

please help.

Regards,

Kunj

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.