Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

after completing sm integration ........

how to configure that if i update default gateway it must must updated in different field of  hp sm............

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: after completing sm integration ........

Please elaborate on your problem. It's hard to understand what you're trying to achive. 

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

hey i have completed integration of hp sm push with hp ucmdb........nw wen i try to make sum change in the field of hp ucmdb it reflects with hp sm.........bt i want to change the way they reflect.......for example  if i make changes to default gateway it updates n gateway field of hp sm...bt i need that change in different field...how can i do dat............

please help me on this........

thanks n advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Below you'll find the link to HP SSO page for the integration path you are describing:

http://support.openview.hp.com/sc/solutions/integrations.jsp?intid=101

At the bottom of the page you'll find documantation section with iontegration guides for different versions of UCMDB and SM.

Hope this helps.

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.