Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

attribute mapping through custom hardware mapping

Hi,

I want to map 'last login' parameter value to attribute like 'user label' of computer instance. This can be achieved by custom Hardware Mapping. But donot know what are the steps need to take to achieve the  result.

Please suggest with detailed steps.

Regards,

Nick

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: attribute mapping through custom hardware mapping

Please elaborate on your usecase. It's unclear at the moment.

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi,

I want to disocver last login parameter and want to assign the same to NOde CI type attribute which would be custom attribute.

I have added the last login by editing scanner configuration and editing asset tag  and also mapped the custom attribu

te to last login parameter through adapter(inventory disocvery by scanner)  mapping configuration option but showing error like xmlenricherparser.py is failed to parse the scan file.

Regards,

Nick

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi,

The mapping  as you describe should work, can you put the full error in the log or UI you see?

Thanks

HP Support
If you find that this or any post has resolved your issues please mark it as solved.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.