Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

create CI by importing an CSV

HEllo Experts,

I am trying to create the CI's by importing an excel file. following the document i am not able to find where to specifiy the path or filename with the CI information.

https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM01731352 (starting from pg 91)

Could some one help?

-KAKA-

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: create CI by importing an CSV

Hello Kaka__2,

I hope you are doing well . 

Would you please provide us the next information ?

1- Did you create a CI Type without any error ? 

2- Did you review the properties of the CI ? 

Best Regards ,

Melissa Carranza Mejias
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. “
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

1. I want add CI for Existing CI Type called Node.
2. I dont get what do you mean by it?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

If you are importing with a CSV, the file location is set at the Integraiton Point

See page 103 in the doc you linked on

Rey Lejano

effectualsystems.com
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.