Highlighted
Regular Contributor.. Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

deleting the relationships

Hi All,

I am planning to delete the relationships in HP UCMDB but its not allowing me to delete the relationships as it is saying that , the specific relationship is containing some CI's inforamtion. When I am querying between the specific CI's, I am getting the count as zero but not able to delete the relationships. How would I able to delete the relationships?. Once I deletes the relationship, I need to delete some CITypes from UCMDB tool. Any help would be greatly appericated.

Regards

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: deleting the relationships

HI There,

You can delete that relationship through JMX console also. FOr that go to JMX console and type removecmdblink

In that put customer ID as 1 and the link id is the global id of that link which you want to delete. I think it will help you.

Regards

Ayush.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor..

Hi Ayush,

Thanks for your prominent reply. Unfortunately, I am not able to identify the CITypes that are having this relationship and also I dont think i can get the global id for the relationships. If you know how to get the globalid of the relationship would be helpful for me to give a try. Thanks for your help on this.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi 

Could you please elaborate your problem i think i misunderstood something. Do you want to delete the relationship between two CIT or you want to delete the relation between two CIs.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor..

Hi Aayush,

Thanks for your prominent reply. I am trying to delete the relationships that are having the instances. I couldn't able to identify the CI's that are having this relationship. Can you please let me know how can I identify the CI's that are having this relationship?.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.