Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

error UCMDB integration with Asset Manager

Hi experts, i was trying to integrated ucmdb to am but when i configured integration point i have a error

com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.request.ProbeSideProcessorException: [ErrorCode [800] Couldn't connect
to Integration{AM Population, AMAdapter, WIN-KDLNC3385GU\SQLEXPRESS}]
Integration[AM Population]:
Test connection failed

--- Start of probe-side exception
---
com.hp.ucmdb.dataAccess.exceptions.AdapterAccessCommunicationException: [ErrorCode [800] Couldn't
connect to Integration{AM Population, AMAdapter, WIN-KDLNC3385GU\SQLEXPRESS}]
Integration[AM
Population]: Test connection failed
at
com.hp.ucmdb.dataAccess.exceptions.ExceptionConverter.createAdapterAccessCommunicationException(ExceptionConverter.java:283)
at
com.hp.ucmdb.dataAccess.exceptions.ExceptionConverter.createAdapterAccessException(ExceptionConverter.java:102)
at
com.hp.ucmdb.dataAccess.exceptions.ExceptionConverter.createAdapterAccessException(ExceptionConverter.java:65)
at
com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.processor.FederationNoneLifeCycleProbeProcessor.process(FederationNoneLifeCycleProbeProcessor.java:74)
at
com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.processor.FederationNoneLifeCycleProbeProcessor.process(FederationNoneLifeCycleProbeProcessor.java:27)
at
com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probemgr.adhoctasks.AdHocProbeRequestOperation.performAction(AdHocProbeRequestOperation.java:63)
at
com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probemgr.taskdispatcher.AdHocTaskDispatcher.dispatchTask(AdHocTaskDispatcher.java:70)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(StandardMBeanIntrospector.java:111)
at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(StandardMBeanIntrospector.java:45)
at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanIntrospector.invokeM(MBeanIntrospector.java:235)
at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.PerInterface.invoke(PerInterface.java:138)
at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanSupport.invoke(MBeanSupport.java:252)
at javax.management.StandardMBean.invoke(StandardMBean.java:405)
at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:819)
at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:792)
at
javax.management.MBeanServerInvocationHandler.invoke(MBeanServerInvocationHandler.java:305)
at
org.springframework.jmx.access.MBeanClientInterceptor.doInvoke(MBeanClientInterceptor.java:405)
at
org.springframework.jmx.access.MBeanClientInterceptor.invoke(MBeanClientInterceptor.java:353)
at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy50.dispatchTask(Unknown Source)
at
com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probegw.managementtasks.adhoctasks.AdhocThread.run(AdhocThread.java:54)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:599)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:534)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
--- End of probe-side exception ---

Any know why is the error?

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: error UCMDB integration with Asset Manager

My first thought is that it can't find the server correctly. Have you verified that the server reference is correct, and the probe can assess this server and the port specified (firewalls are typically a problem at this point).

Looking at your error, I am not sure the server name is correct. You seem to have specified the DB instance, which is not in line with the design of the connector. Can you post a screen shot of your Integration Point settings?

It might also be your SQLEXPRESS not accepting connections. See: http://support.webecs.com/kb/a868/how-do-i-configure-sql-server-express-to-allow-remote-tcp-ip-connections-on-port-1433.aspx

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Thanks for response,

The server name is correct even if I try to connect with ODBC it´s OK

Integration_Point.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor..

If you SQLEXPRESS instance is listening on port 1433, remove the second part of the name reference. Which means "Nombre de host" becomes

WIN-KDLNC3385GU

[Edit]

The instance name ("Nombre de BD") whould be

SQLExpress
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Ok I tried the solution but the result is the same

Integration_Point.pngError_Integration_Point.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor..

Did you do the ODBC check you mentioned on the Probe or another system? And if not from the probe, and you see if you can connect to 1433 port from that system?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

The ODBC is in the same machiche which has the probe

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.