Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

host to host dependancy view

Hi,

I want to create host to host depencdency view but dont want to use host dependency link as I  cannot get port  and portname in report but i can see  them in graphical format. is there any way to get the report from view in below format

node     port      portname    node

. Also dont want to use built in host dependency report. but I would like to know where i can see how this report is built up at backend.

Please suggest.

with regards

Nick

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: host to host dependancy view

Hi Nick,

Let me consult your inquiry internally, and get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Ana Acosta-Diaz

"HP Support
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution."

Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi Ana,

Any update???

with regards,

Nick

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi Nick,

I apologize for my late response.

Unfortunately the type of report you would like to generate cannot be done.

Please note you can always refer to our documentation for alternatives custom reports.

Regards,

Ana Acosta-Diaz

"HP Support
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution."

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi,

Which document????Please name it.

with regards,

Nick

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi,

There should be any alternative.

Since  node-------(dependency link)------node shows all kind of relationship. The same way I want to build the view using node, ipserviceendpoint, process, and again node ci type ...... but I am not able to build the view is as expected so that I can see all possible connections and I can create report.

Please suggest .

with regards,

Nick

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hello,

The UCMDB Modeling Guide, chapter 9: Reports. Provides details on how to create customs reports.

Regards,

Ana Acosta-Diaz

"HP Support

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.