Highlighted
Regular Contributor.. Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

how to check the maximum threads/threads set for inventory job ?

Jump to solution

The inventory discovery job  schedule interval is 14 days but the invocations are happening daily .

need to check why the invocations are happening daily . is it because the trigger count is so large that the job is taking more than 14days to complete .

so would like to know how to view the threads set for the inventory job , so that I can calculate the time it is taking to complete the job ?

please write you thoughts on it .

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Regular Contributor..

Re: how to check the maximum threads/threads set for inventory job ?

Jump to solution
I got it .
you can check in the Adapter Management --> InventoryDiscoveryByScanner --> Adapter Configuration

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Regular Contributor..

Jump to solution
I got it .
you can check in the Adapter Management --> InventoryDiscoveryByScanner --> Adapter Configuration

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Pankaj,

normally the job takes more than 14 days to complete, because this is the timeout set for the steps and if the server is not accessible, it will retry for 14 days before it times out. That is why the job is set to run one time for 14 days. It is nothing to do with threads.

Regards

Likes are appreciated!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.