Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

hp ucmdb- sm field mapping...

Hi,

i have mapped ci attribute yogi of business service ci type with the field of hp sm (configuration file)...bt pdatedi dont find value getiing updated.

i have attached snap shot and log file in single word file...

please find it............

0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: hp ucmdb- sm field mapping...

please find the attachment.......

thanks n advance

yogesh

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi,

I have created ci attribute "yogi" of business service ci type in HP ucmdb and mapped with the field of hp sm (configuration file)...bt when i push the value for attribute it is not getting updated in hp sm field.....

please find the above attachment......
Thanks n advance
yogesh s

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Please be sure that attributes you expecting to be pushed was marked in TQL layout.

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: hp ucmdb- sm field mapping..

Hi Dima,

that element is marked in layout..i tink yu can see from snapshot attribute is pushed from hp ucmdb ....IT S GETING UPDATED..BT HELP ME WITH FIELD MAPPING IN HP SM...CHECK THE SNAPSHOP let me know ...........please...

thanks n advance

yogesh s

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

So is the yogi field the only one that not getting push? everything else push through fine? or everything else fail as well?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

hey ctroung yu know what i am cared about only attribute "yogi"...dat s the attribute i have created in hp ucmdb and trying map wit existing field n hp sm....one more thing i il attach a snap shot also please check that attribute  push happen bt not in field dat i am looking for.....

thanks n advance

yogesh s

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.