Highlighted
Visitor.

model_topology not getting up in ucmdb 11

i have upgraded ucmdb 10.22 to 11 , i can see model_topology not bringing up.

kindly help me on this , please find attached screen shot.

3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: model_topology not getting up in ucmdb 11

most likely the Class model was updated with the new CP and the data model is out of sync.

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan
EMEA CMS Technical Success
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Hello Bogdan,

I was doing 2019.02 prod upgrade last week and getting same issue model_topolgy failed also other components are not getting up. I was raised a sev1(SD02480804 ) with mf but no result need to rollback my prod environment to 10.22 again. Can you help me on this?

1- Why Class model was updated with the new CP and the data model is out of sync?

2-How to avoid the same issue during next upgrade?

Thanks,

Deepak patil

+91-8888817473

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello Deepak,

it's unusual to discuss Support cases over the customer-visible forum.

The information is in the Support case and hopefully, the Support engineer will notice pretty soon that the attribute DISCOVERYJOB is failing to be inserted in the DB and this is linked also to the node CIT because the probes are still on the old version (the probe nodes can't be added).

With some luck, Support will figure it out but we're not here to compete with Support.

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan
EMEA CMS Technical Success
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.