Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

move enrichment rule from one system to other in uCMDB 9.05

Hi,

I have created one enrichment rule and now I want to impot it on another uCMDB system of same version but I am getting error,also I am not sure what does below line mean(from UCMDB guide)

Export To
XML
Displays a standard Save As dialog box, enabling you to save the Enrichment rule
as an XML script. This option can be used to move an Enrichment rule from one
"workstation to another, provided the related TQL query is also relocated".

Please suggest how to move it from one system to another.

P.S. This thread has been moved from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. -HP Forum Moderator

Regards,
hp4u
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: move enrichment rule from one system to other in uCMDB 9.05

If you want to move an enrichment rule from one UCMDB instance to another you must use Package Manager for that. And unclude in the package  both the rule itself as well as the corresponding TQL.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi,

Here what I have done,created one custome package and tried to upload on other ucmdb server and see the error which i received.

Regards,
hp4u
0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

missed the attachement

Any idea on this.

Regards,
hp4u
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.