Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

please provide command to install agent and scanner for hp-ux and linux

hi,

please provide me the command to install agent in hp-ux and in linux environment with an example...

even i got the document .but still not clear.........

rpm -i hp-ud-agent-linux-x86.rpm url0 192.168.75.1 port 2738 timeout 80000 cert /var/tmp packagename agentinstall.sh

dis s  nt working?

thanks n advance..........

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: please provide command to install agent and scanner for hp-ux and linux

please provide with an example...........

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Current directory should contains installation file. I think it vl work.. pls try

"DMZ server scanwin32-x86.exe" -fast -log:debug -p:< Target folder for output files>

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

wat abt udaagent?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

please provide for the linux node(scanner)...

----manual installation

thanks n advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

/root/.discagnt/agentinstall.sh /root/.discagnt/udainstall --port 2738 --url0 <ipaddress> --timeout 259200  --period 365   --user root --group root --cert /root/.discagnt/ ; /root/.discagnt/agent-install.log 

It should looks some thing like above, if we check at the communciation lgo, and provided you already copied the install bits and otherdetails.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

for scanner deployment?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.