Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

"Undefined Error Code" while accessing "Business Application" CI type in uCMDB

I am facing a situation where in I am getting "Undefined Error Code" when I try to search for "Business Applications" CI in "IT Universe Manager". Below is the error log. Please help with this. It is happening only for "Business Application" CI

type. Invocation of method [public abstract appilog.framework.shared.manage.MamResponse com.hp.ucmdb.uiserver.services.cmdb.CmdbOperationE​xecuterService.executeOperation(com.mercury.topaz.​cmdb.shared.manage.operation.FrameworkOperation,bo​olean,com.hp.ucmdb.ui.shared.model.request.Request​Id)] failed in HTTP invoker remote service at [http://xx.x.xxx.xxx:8080/ucmdb-ui/services/CmdbOpe​rationExecuterService]; nested exception is com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.base.CmdbException: [ErrorCode [-2147483648] undefined error code] appilog.framework.shared.manage.impl.MamResponseEx​ception: [ErrorCode [-2147483648] undefined error code] CMDB Operation Internal Error: class com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.manage.dal.CmdbDalEx​ception : Error in layout query due to exception: com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.manage.dal.CmdbDalEx​ception: [ErrorCode [-2147483648] undefined error code] Error in layout query due to exception: com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.manage.dal.CmdbDalEx​ception: [ErrorCode [-2147483648] undefined error code] Can't execute prepared statement [SELECT BUSINESS_APPLICATION_1.CMDB_ID, BUSINESS_APPLICATION_1.A_NAME, BUSINESS_APPLICATION_1.A_DISPLAY_LABEL, BUSINESS_APPLICATION_1.A_DATA_NOTE, BUSINESS_APPLICATION_1.A_ROOT_ICONPROPERTIES FROM BUSINESS_APPLICATION_1, #CDM_TMP_OBJID WHERE #CDM_TMP_OBJID.CMDB_ID = BUSINESS_APPLICATION_1.CMDB_ID], due to exception: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: [mercury][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Invalid column name 'A_DR_RUNBOOK_LOCATION'. : operation Tql Query: Get Ad Hoc Map (By Pattern). Pattern [search_in_tql] : class com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.base.CmdbException : CMDB Internal Error: Error while handling request: {request: ID='5d7470fbfefd766272ab463c56b0750b' Message='General CMDB request' Operation='com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.tql.opera​tion.query.impl.TqlQueryGetAuthorizedAdHocMap@7829​bd7b' Customer ID='1, id name: Default Client' Context='CMDB Context: Customer id = '1, id name: Default Client' , User ID = '911' , Caller Application = 'UCMDB-UI,loggedInUser:{admin}''}

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: "Undefined Error Code" while accessing "Business Application" CI type in uCM

I think the CIT definition is not consistent between database and the CIT.

Check the RebuildModelDB ... from the jmx console once, you can find it in the DalServices .

Is this problem started very recently or after doing the some changes in the system ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: "Undefined Error Code" while accessing "Business Application" CI type in uCM

I was trying to add new attributes to the "business application" CI type in uCMDB class model. After that I added the new attributes to TQL layout for data push integration. Since after that this issue came up. I reverted back the changes already but the issue still persists.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

The new attribute that I added in uCMDB class model for "Business Application" CIT was "DR_RUNBOOK_LOCATION". Though I deleted this attributed from the class model, the issue still exists and the error code also shows this entry
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Hello.
It helped me.
1. Perform a DB backup.
2. Access the JMX console and run the following methods under service=DAL services:
rebuildModelViews
rebuildModelDBSchemaAndViews
https://docs.microfocus.com/UCMDB/11.0/ucmdb-docs/docs/eng/doc_lib/Content/Jmx_reference/JMX_RebuildModel.htm
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.