Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

reconcilation error troubleshooting

Hi,

Working on UD 10.10  CP13

I got below warning  and want to see the reconcilation log but same are not available in runtime/log folder.

Reconcilation logs have been activated from reconcilation.properties file but still those are not available in log folder. Since logs are unavailable so unable to check below issue. Please le t me know wht to do to see log files in log folder and how to troubleshoot the below warning . Also to my surprise, many logs are not activated by default in UD10.10 compare  to  10.01 like mam.autodisocvery and few more.

Please replay in details.

<< Progress message, Severity: Warning>>
The following CIs were not sent again by the probe because they were ignored by the server in a previous invocation:
$TempObject04d90a2d880136257ec82c41ecdeed3e,$TempObject3b9e72ae2490ed5abf480bd7e2d54f92
In order to resend all objects reported by this trigger CI, perform "Clear Probe Results Cache" for this job/activity from the Universal Discovery module.
For more details on why these CIs were ignored check cmdb.reconciliation.log.

<< Progress message, Severity: Warning>>
Warning processing results: Results contain ignored CIs. For details please check cmdb.reconciliation.log. There were ignored CIs: From Class [dependency] 1 CIs were ignored due to Link with ignored end; From Class [process] 1 CIs were ignored due to Connected CI Ignored; From Class [containment] 1 CIs were ignored due to Link with ignored end;

with regards,

Nick

0 Likes
8 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: reconcilation error troubleshooting

Clear Probe Results Cache, this can be done by going to discovery manager, selecting job and there is a icon that allow you to clear cache, then run job again. The even above does not say which job to run, but it is on the log.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi,

i tried all basic steps.  but still there is no reconcilation log in log folder. That is my first worry. 

Also cleared the probe cache.

Please suggest.

with regards,

Nick

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

on mana server it I s <ucmdbdir>\runtime\log\cmdb.reconciliation.log or something like that - do not have a system in front of me.
to set logs go to <ucmdbdir>\conf\log4j.properties or ucmdbdir>\rungime\conf again

on the probe I believe its <ucmdbprobedir>\dataflowprobe\runtime\log for log files and
<ucmdbprobedir>\dataflowprobe\conf\ to set up log properties file
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

also you can try on probe, stopping probe, and under <ucmdbdir>\dataflowprobe\tools\ there is a clearprobedata.bat or something like that. You will need the probe db password.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hey Gyues,

I tried everything except probe side reconcilation log  properties.

Let me check hat option tbut I do remember  inn UD10.01 reconcilation log was by default enabled on UCMDB SERVER only.

with regards,

Nick

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Dear Nick, 

All reconciliation logs are enabled by default in ERROR debug level in 10.01.

The file holds the configuration is C:\hp\UCMDB\UCMDBServer\conf\log\reconciliation.properties.

Change "loglevel variable to any of DEBUG INFO WARN ERROR FATAL.

Info should print most of things, DEBUG will print all.

Support will need logs in DEBUG to answer your questions.

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi Dima,

I already worked on 10.01 and this time it is 10.10.

my worry is reconcilation logs are not available in log folder and (mam.autodiscovery log is also not available).

Same are enabled from "reconcilation.properties" file in conf folder .

But still those are not available in "runtime/log" folder but error shows there are reconcilation issue with few servers.

So unable to troubleshoot those error unless log files get  appear in log folder.

Please suggest.

with regards,

Neena

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Please open support case and we'll check this on Webex session.

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.