Highlighted
New Member.

sftp protocol

We are getting failed logins from ucmdb against our FTP server and the error is indicating that it is using the sftp protocol.  I cannot find any mention of the sftp protocol in ucmdb nor can I find any job failures correlating to the message.  Does anyone know which job may be generating this error? 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: sftp protocol

Hello,

What is the OS version of the FTP server and do you know which jobs are firing against the destination?
OOTB UCMDB supports telnet and ssh. I can only think of the sftp use in case of UD Agent/Scanner upload attempt.
Can you look up in the list of triggered CIs to find the discovery adapters activated for the specific server?

Thanks,
Alex
mail: alexander.arkhireyev@gmail.com
LinkedIn
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.