Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

ssh: Failed finding configuration file. Details: Apache

I am not able to do a deep dive for apache web server and receiving ssh: Failed finding configuration file. Details: Apache warning. Is there a configuration on the unix servers that need to happen or credentials that i am missing. I am seeing this warning on the Web Server by Shell discovery job.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: ssh: Failed finding configuration file. Details: Apache

What is your CP version?

In the Communication log at what steps does it fail?

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan

EMEA Technical Success
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

10.22 cup6 CP26.

<log start="08:06:45" severity="warn">Failed processing config file 'D:\Oracle\Middleware\Oracle_Home\user_projects\domains\base_domain\config\fmwconfig\components\OHS\instances\OHS1\httpd.conf'

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "Apache", line 2030, in processConfigFile
File "Apache", line 1201, in discover
File "Apache", line 1788, in updateApacheOsh
IndexError: index out of range: 0
</log>
<EXEC start="08:06:45" duration="62">
<CMD>[CDATA: (@if exist %SystemRoot%\SysWOW64 (echo SysWOW64) ELSE (echo FALSE))]</CMD>
<RESULT>[CDATA: SysWOW64]</RESULT>
</EXEC>
<EXEC start="08:06:45" duration="63" CMD="echo %ERRORLEVEL%" RESULT="0" />
<DISCONNECT start="08:06:45" duration="109" CMD="client_disconnect" RESULT="" IS_NULL="Y" type="ntadmin" credentialsId="2914_1_CMS" />
<log start="08:06:45" severity="debug"></log>
<log start="08:06:45" severity="debug">Reporting warning code 504 to framework.</log>
<log start="08:06:45" severity="debug">Warning message is: Failed to find configuration files for Apache</log>
<log start="08:06:45" severity="info">Execution current time:2018/03/28 08:06:45</log>
</execution>

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

This needs the Communication Log for further investigation with the http.conf file thus I would recommend to open a Support case for this.

It canțt be handled over the public forum.

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan

EMEA Technical Success
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Hello,

I am also getting the same error with warning. Did you find any solution on this?

Thanks,

Deepak Patil

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.