Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

uCDMB with Cloud Service Automation (CSA) solution

Hi Team,

Can someone kind enough to explain how uCMDB fits into Cloud Service Automation (CSA)? As uCMDB installation consist of multiple processes such as uCMDB server, Configuration Management, and Data Flow Probe.

I have not had any experiences with uCMDB with CSA solution and I am wondering if anyone has exposed to this and have some ideas on the implementation.

For example, in order for uCMDB fits into CSA solution is it required to install all uCMDB server, CM, Data Flow Probe, and etc?

Can someone point me to the place where I can find useful resources on this solution?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: uCDMB with Cloud Service Automation (CSA) solution

Hello,

The UCMDB integration comes out of the box with the CSA product. CSA ships with a uCMDB on the media, for example

CSA 3.0 is available as a bundle and consists of the following components:

• CSA Foundation Server along with CSA controller and the portal <enter version #s>

• Server Automation (SA)

• Operations Orchestration (OO)

• Universal Configuration Database (uCMDB)

If you have any further questions, it would be better to contact CSA product team as they would be in a better position to answer them.

Regards,

Irina

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”

Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hello,

You may also refer to http://www8.hp.com/us/en/software-solutions/cloud-service-automation/demos-documents.html#!  It provides info on how to deploy and what products are included

Regards,

Ana Acosta-Diaz

"HP Support
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution."

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Thanks Ana,

If anyone from uCMDB community knows or has good resources on this topic, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Thanks Irina,

If anyone from uCMDB community knows or has good resources on this topic, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello Nigon,

Please try the linke below, it does contain some information about CSA:

http://ent22.sharepoint.hp.com/teams/aztec2012/Portal/solutionPortal.html

Regards,

Irina

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Thanks Irina,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.