Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

uCMDB 10.30 -> 10.32 Install Error (error duing changing Keystore Password)

Hi all,

During upgrading of a freshly installed ucmdb 10.30, I just ran the 10.32 patch.

It asked me for a keystore and truststore password, (among other things) which I provided.
Then, after running the instalation and reaching 100%, an error window poped out with this message:

There is an error during changing Keystore Password.
Please reset keystore password correctly.

<Enter the dialog message here>

<OK - Instalation will exit>

Any ideas what's this?
Can I proceed with Configuration Manager Instalation, etc?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: uCMDB 10.30 -> 10.32 Install Error (error duing changing Keystore Password)

Additionally, what does this mean (from the release notes)

UCMDB Browser does not support upgrades. You need to deploy the HPE-Browser-.-all-in-one-standalone.zip package for UCMDB Browser version 4.13 in order to perform a fresh deployment.

Does this mean the installer breakes uCMDB-Browser? Indeed after intalling, uCMDB Browser no longer works!

WHERE is this all-in-one-standalone installation zip for browser? I cant find it in patches, nor in entitlements!
Also, Configuration manager, after installing it, does not work (the Config Manager link on the <hostname>:8443/ is greyed out).

Help - I've "upgraded" and now nothing works.

Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

UPDATE:
Contrary to what the wizard tells you, do not use a "%" (percent sign) on the keystore/truststore password!

I changed the special character on the password from '%' to the not-so-special '.' 
This ended the instalation without the previous error.
Of course, ucmdb-browser still does not work (WHERE IS THE STANDALONE INSTALL FILE????), and neither does Configuration Manager.

Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi,

I am in same boat,any help on this is appreciated.

Regards,
hp4u
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.