Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

uCMDB 10 + CM10 = can not open login page

god day,everyone.

i have encounter a strange problem. after installiation of CM10 along with uCMDB10 login page stop open. warning message indicate that url not contain FQDN of server "Fully qualified domain name must be specified in the URL in order to log in to the system " (c)
, BUT IT DO.

most strange is that when i launch ucmdb browser and login it in to ucmdb all links work just fine.

does anybody know how to fix this issue?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: uCMDB 10 + CM10 = can not open login page

It is expected behavior and you can find more details in the installation guide.

If you give FQDN and try to open , we can see the ucmdb UI

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

no you do not understand. i DO enter FQDN but system DO NOT recognize it. i mean that i enter fqdn in address field in my browser, but this fqdn name may be accepted only if uCMDB Browser was launched/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

It sounds as defect. Please open support case for investigation.

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hello,

Most probably the server is not installed in any domain. It is a standalone server.

If only UCMDB is installed this problem do not occur, however, as soon as CM is installed this issue would come up.

Based on the similar experience for BSM UI , I went to JMX - Console

LW-SSO Configuration

Set LW-SSO for UI enabling

False and Invoke. 

This tool care  of the problem and I was able to login to access both UI's without anu FQDN requirement.

Regards,
Sandeep

Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Thanks for the good news!

Would you mind marking the thread as answered please?

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.