Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

uCMDB 2018.11 and SCCM 2016 integration

We are trying to integrate uCMDB with SCCM but we have problems at the very beginning.

Configuring everything as per manual, clicking on "Test integration", test fails!!!

Is there some preparatory step omitted in the guide?

Should we create an ODBC on the probe system before trying to connect to SQLServer?

Should we install CP30 (I was told it's useless because 2018.11 include SCCM adatpers)

Putting Master in the name of database, test is successful but the schema is not the SCCM schema, then it's useless.

Putting CM_001 (SCCM schema) test fails with the usual java error in the details...

Any idea?

Thanks,

Roberto

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: uCMDB 2018.11 and SCCM 2016 integration

Hi Roberto

Thanks for use our community's forum.  I would like to kindly suggest your to open a ticket with support's service due we need to check few log's files to know what is happening with the integration point.

Best Regards

Allan Alberto Rojas Vargas

UCMDB Engineer L1

allan-alberto.rojas.vargas @microfocus.com

Microfocus values your feedback regarding your overall Support experience. Contact us at software.satisfaction@microfocus.com or my manager vega@microfocus.com directly

• Call the HP Response Center at 1-800 633 3600
  • Say, “Existing Case”
  • Enter Case ID
  • Ask for the person taking your call to engage the HP Software Support Engineer.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.