Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

uCMDB Browser 2019.11 - Report Scheduler - How to do a "line break" in the email body ?

We are testing on our UAT environment the version 2019.11 of uCMDB product.

Bugs have been resolved thanksfully and we are now able to schedule report sending through the browser 🙂

But I have a request from on of our key users.
How can we do a "line break" for the "Email Content" in order to structured the email.

The line breaks disappear when email is sent (see the two screenshots below)

ISSC_1-1578323701539.png

ISSC_2-1578323917938.png

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: uCMDB Browser 2019.11 - Report Scheduler - How to do a "line break" in the email body

Hello

This is a SMTP client with limitations, let me suggest you a Template or to try the Chr(x) of end of line at the end.

• CR = Carriage Return
  • LF = Line Feed

Also it is a good question for our Idea forum.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: uCMDB Browser 2019.11 - Report Scheduler - How to do a "line break" in the email body

I've tried both templates and chr method and they don't work. 

Is it too much to expect to have a new line interpreted properly in the mail body?  I am afraid that until we have a normal basic functionality like this, the CMS UI will look as a beta version of some product instead the future main interface to UCMDB.

Likes are appreciated!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.