Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

uCMDB DDMi integration, credential question.

Hi,

I'm doing the integration between uCMDB 9.05 and DDMi 9.3, when I create a integration point in uCMDB, what kind of credential do I need to provide, the OS administrator account of the DDMi server? or the administrator account which can login the DDMi web interface? or a MySQL administrator account can login into MySQL database of DDMi? Thanks..Urgent...

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Integration with DDMi is performed using a DDMi adapter, which is based on the Generic DB Adapter. You will have to provide the MySQL database credentials for this integration. Click Test connection to verify the connectivity.

Best Regards,

Gabi Medan

Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Thanks a lot.

But the customer won't let me to create new MySQL user, so do you know about the default MySQL user created by the DDMi server installation?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

"administrator account which can login the DDMi. it works in my enviroment". You dont need SQL user pass. I can review my docs or system and tell you more about it, if it will not work.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I Think, you only need DDMI administration account credentials for the integration.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The default DDMI database account is admin account. I think the simplest way is to create a new DB credential in DDMi UI.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

you can go to DDMI web interface, then under  Server > Admin > MySQL Accounts > Add an account.

Skip Message Tray
Skip Button Tray
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.