Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.. Chetu_7845 Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

uCMDB Error-Server processing Failure

Hello Experts

Whenever i'm trying to run an "Host Application by shell" or "Host Resources by Shell" CI are not triggering it saying "Server Processing failure" even my tql has defined properly and even i found shell job got properly discovered and also in IP Address properties "IP Probe Name" also got updated but still i'm getting error saying.

<< Progress message, Severity: Fatal>>
Probe wasnt found for this CI. Task for Trigger CI will not be created

clipboard_image_0.png

Any idea what is the issue ?

I tried to run "Inventory by scanner job" But here it says below error but when i check the port from source to target machine's telnet looks good.

<log start="2019-10-11 19:10:41" severity="debug">UDA: The agent port cannot access the Telnet.</log>
<log start="2019-10-11 19:10:41" severity="debug">Reporting error code 405 to framework.</log>
<log start="2019-10-11 19:10:41" severity="debug">Error message is: UDA: The agent port cannot access the Telnet.</log>
<log start="2019-10-11 19:10:41" severity="debug">UDA: The agent port cannot access the Telnet.</log>
<log start="2019-10-11 19:10:41" severity="debug">Reported error message with error code:405</log>
<log start="2019-10-11 19:10:41" severity="debug">Failed to connect to the remote node.</log>
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.